this amazing zac posen bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i'm in love with this bag since i saw it in mischa barton.
    anyone fell in love or have this bag?
    [​IMG]

2. I am so in love with that bag and the Aurora!

3. What a beautiful bag! I have seen his clothes, but never any of his bags. I love it!

4. DeAnna, which is the aurora? can u post pics? thanks :P

5. DeAnna!!! it's a cute bag! i love it! i love the retro clasp and the color is amazing! thanks!

6. I just started a blog and was just about to blog about this bag for one of my first entries! It's GORGEOUS! And I get the impression that it's roomier than you would think from that picture.

7. nerdphanie, please tell me your blog address :P
    i would love to see it! i'm also making a blog on bags that i liked.
    the address in in the bottom of my signature sign on my threads

8. I LITERALLY just started it last night haha. I have around 5 posts now. I'm going full speed because it feels so empty. here: http://shoppingnerd.blogspot.com/ Check it out! i should put it in my signature i guess. i'm going to look at yours now :wlae:

9. Love it!

10. I love it!!!!! :nuts::love::heart: (Nooooo I can't want one!!! *purse ban* :crybaby:)

11. Wow that's a very pretty bag :smile:!! It looks cool :biggrin:

12. I love it too.. its really nice and I think it would be quite wearable

13. so cute!!!

14. DeAnna,can you please let me know if this burgundy/black color is still available or is it from last season ? Its beautiful i love the contrast.:heart: Thanx.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice