Thirstiest Skin Ever!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. La Mer is overpriced Nivea.

I didnt realize until I tried it, and it broke me out in the same way Nivea has thanks to the mineral oil.

So I looked up the ingredients and found out that the first 6 are nearly identical between them. The only difference being is that in La Mer, the 1st ingredient is seewead, while in Nivea, it's water.
    The following 5 are identical and in the same order.
    Anyway I returned it.

Pollie-Jean and chessmont like this.
  2. I got ahold of a sample of LaMer serum - and oh my!! It was niiice! Just wish it wasn’t so expensive.

chessmont likes this.
  3. I have recently found a drugstore brand that I fell in love with - ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 chest, Neck and Face Cream with SPF 30. It is one of the most moisturizing I have found at a reasonable price. I used to spend a fortune on La Mer and La Prairie and I just don't want to spend that kind of money any more. I noticed ROC makes a corresponding Night Cream but I haven't bought it yet. Have a few things to use up.

baghagg and Lilybarb like this.
  4. Ladies, ladies! I and my sensitive mature skin have finally found my HG moisturizer!! It is COSRX Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream. It is a wonderful night cream, and a little goes a very, very long way. I hope that they never take it off the market!

5. I also tried it and I am absolutely thrilled :heart:
    Now I will test the Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb

phanct likes this.
  6. :lol::tup:

Lilybarb likes this.
  7. There was an article on the Telegraph today about how it’s impossible to mositurise skin once the protective barrier has been compromised. The solution they suggest was ceramides. Let me see if I can find a link.

Swanky likes this.