Third Time Lucky

I know the Mitzy Tote isn't as popular as the Mitzy Messenger/Hobo (and if it were on looks alone I agree) BUT I love bags to have grab handles, so it had to be the Tote.

I'm also a sucker for dual-purpose bags - here's modelling pics of the two ways of wearing it
mitzymod600.jpg
mitzymod2-600.jpg

(ps yes I did go into the changing rooms at Lakeside specifically for the purpose of taking the pictures..... but the mirrors make my top look very odd indeed!)

I know the Mitzy Tote isn't as popular as the Mitzy Messenger/Hobo (and if it were on looks alone I agree) BUT I love bags to have grab handles, so it had to be the Tote.

I'm also a sucker for dual-purpose bags - here's modelling pics of the two ways of wearing it
mitzymod600.jpg
mitzymod2-600.jpg

(ps yes I did go into the changing rooms at Lakeside specifically for the purpose of taking the pictures..... but the mirrors make my top look very odd indeed!)
I know what you mean about having the handles..I like to be able to grab and hang ...oh that sounds sooo wrong!! It looks lovely, can be worn messenger I guess as well?