Third time lucky with Celine? A mini mini reveal!

Wittygirl

@wittygirl
O.G.
Nov 26, 2011
Dear Celine lovers, I hope you enjoy my quickie reveal! :P
I adore Celine's edgy, fun and modern design and lush leathers but up to today had not been able to find a bag that suited me perfectly. I first had a royal blue trio which was sacrificed to raise funds for my Chanel boy :biggrin:. Then I bought a beautiful phantom but could not use it as it was too heavy for me to use as I walk everywhere in London.
So without further ado, I introduce you my teeny tiny indigo nano, I fell in love with her when I first saw her! She has the Celine 'look', can be slung on the shoulder (perfect!), is small and light but fits in a lot more than I thought! I apologise for the quality of the photos- I took them quickly at work so noone would know. The outdoor photos represent the colour better.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 864
Dear Celine lovers, I hope you enjoy my quickie reveal! :P

I adore Celine's edgy, fun and modern design and lush leathers but up to today had not been able to find a bag that suited me perfectly. I first had a royal blue trio which was sacrificed to raise funds for my Chanel boy :biggrin:. Then I bought a beautiful phantom but could not use it as it was too heavy for me to use as I walk everywhere in London.

So without further ado, I introduce you my teeny tiny indigo nano, I fell in love with her when I first saw her! She has the Celine 'look', can be slung on the shoulder (perfect!), is small and light but fits in a lot more than I thought! I apologise for the quality of the photos- I took them quickly at work so noone would know. The outdoor photos represent the colour better.

It is absolutely gorgeous 💙💙💙💙💙.

Very nice! I've been eyeing celine bags lately especially this line of design. Can you post your mod pictures? :smile: wondering how it looks like crossed body. Thanks!

very shy of mod pics but here's one, in my 'house' clothes so not very glam :biggrin: my cat intervened as she wanted play time! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 780