Third time is a charm....

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone!!!

I am at my outlet way too much!!!! LOL
    On MLK day, I spied a large Cranberry Sabrina!!! The SAs talked me out of buying her!!!
    This last Wednesday, I went to my outlet again and spied a small Cranberry Sabrina! I left her at the store - saying to myself "She is too small and too much money!!"
    So, I went back today just to return a few things and I turned around and there she was again!!!! Ms. Cranberry Sabrina!!! She came home with me today!!!!

[​IMG]

Here she is with my Tattersal Wallet!!!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

2. Congrats on Cranberry Sabrina!!!
    Outlets are treasure hunt and we have to go frequently

3. Congrats! what a lovely color

4. Beautiful! I love the cranberry! The color is just gorgeous with the brass hardware!

5. Gorgeous!

6. wow that is awesome,,,,,,,,,

yeah if you see that bag that many times, its a sign, its needs to go home with you, LOL

congrats on your new pilot bag that is awesome, and i bet that new black wallet of yours looks really good with it too

happy dance time

7. Congrats on a great find! Sounds like it was meant to be :smile:

8. congrats!!

9. Wow that's pretty. Why did the SAs talk you out of buying her the first time?
    She was meant to be yours.

10. Lovely! I bet that SA saw the bag and wanted it for herself!!! But you've got yours now, so all is right your Coach world!!! Enjoy her!

11. she's gorgeous....

12. beautiful Love the wallet too!

13. pretty!!!

14. Yay! Congrats! I have a cranberry and the color is sooo pretty. Enjoy your new bag!

15. O-M-G Lynne! I want a cranberry sabrina SO bad!! Especially the large size... you are one lucky gal! Congrats hun!