Third Alma to my collection?

Ashleyyy2011

loves amarante
Jan 23, 2013
Hi,
this year i really would like to buy my third Alma... I´ve got in DE, Amarante and the last will be epi noir?

What´s your opinion? I really love Alma´s but is is the best choice?

Alma epi or Brea?

Thanks for your replies :smile:

I really love the Brea but I wonder how the patina would look against the color you choose. That hesitance is what kept me from purchasing a rose velours brea.

I, personally, would go for an Alma (the noir electric is on my list!) but if you don't mind the patina, go for the Brea. You have two almas already - it's nice to go with a new style :smile:

Buy the alma...the different color and "fabric" line makes the bag look different..Buy what you love..at these prices..you should not settle..

I have the Vernis Alma PM in Amarante/Blanc and Pomme..and I have the Alma in the black epi..I don't feel that it is the same bag ..I buy what I like ..

I hope this helps:smile:

Buy the alma...the different color and "fabric" line makes the bag look different..Buy what you love..at these prices..you should not settle..

I have the Vernis Alma PM in Amarante/Blanc and Pomme..and I have the Alma in the black epi..I don't feel that it is the same bag ..I buy what I like ..

I hope this helps:smile:

+1!!

I have three Alma (Black Epi, Red Epi and Black MC) and Brea in RF :smile:

I also have a quite few speedy collections as well.

I buy what I love....;)

Thank you for all your answers. Im still not sure, I really love amarante colour and Brea would be the best choice but i´m afraid of dark patina. Decisions will be made between Brea in epi or Alma in epi. I glad that i´m not alone, thanks :kiss:

Last edited: