Thinning out my bags!

babyjean06

Apr 5, 2008
Since I'm home sick I decided to thin out my collection and send it to the bay!
I have been buying and returning like crazy!! I'm starting to get anxious about having bags with tags in my coset! I have a good idea on what bags I'm going to keep, my bleeker patent tote in blue which I love and reminds me of my mother so whenever I carry her I smile :smile: My white leather outlet find I adore and use her for work. I can't seem to pass up on my slim platnum carly.

xxx
I'm still on the fence about my Turq carly and wallet.

I do have one bag that has 3 split ends a carly! what do ya know? And Its med bronze what should I start for a price??

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true that "normal wear and tear" is very subjective...or can be, but I know for a fact that some stores are being VERY lenient on replacing Carlys with any fraying issues. They are actually encouraging customers to replace the bags with either the sig Zoes (which were supposedly designed to correct this), or with a leather Carly. Honestly, I would either go back and make a stink, or try another SA/manager or store. All too frequently you can get different answers at the same or different store on any given day!!

Thank you very much, I just called and they offered me 40% towards a new bag and will allow me to keep this bag.
It's true that "normal wear and tear" is very subjective...or can be, but I know for a fact that some stores are being VERY lenient on replacing Carlys with any fraying issues. They are actually encouraging customers to replace the bags with either the sig Zoes (which were supposedly designed to correct this), or with a leather Carly. Honestly, I would either go back and make a stink, or try another SA/manager or store. All too frequently you can get different answers at the same or different store on any given day!!

Yes, you should go back and try it again, print out this thread and show them that no one agrees to that nonsense about the slouch.

I remember you saying that your blue bleecker reminds you of your mother's eyes. I'm glad you're keeping that one and it's sweet you are reminded of her every time you wear it.

I LOVE that bag!!
Yes, you should go back and try it again, print out this thread and show them that no one agrees to that nonsense about the slouch.

I remember you saying that your blue bleecker reminds you of your mother's eyes. I'm glad you're keeping that one and it's sweet you are reminded of her every time you wear it.