Thinkning of selling my whole lv collection for half price?

deepott

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi there, I have been thinking of selling my whole LV collection! I have been offered a little less than half price on what I paid for it, what do you all think? Thank you

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF

Last edited by a moderator:
It is impossible without more details.
What you paid.
Condition.
Current market value.

That said, if YOU want to cash out, and quickly, this is sure a no-hassle way of doing it. I would take cash only though and try to negotiate a little higher, at least an even 50%.

I would not accept that offer if I were you. Looking at your collection, some of the items, such as your Illustration Pochette, are achieving close to retail, if not more than retail! But I guess it depends on your circumstances.

I'm sorry to hear you want to sell your LV collection....Its hard to say if it is a good offer since I'm not sure what you paid originally (new vs preloved)...Looking at your collection, I would say that the little less than half offer is way too low....If you are really looking to sell, maybe check other ways like ebay or consignment..Good luck with your decision....:smile:

sorry to hear you need to sell...if you need the money ASAP and dont mind doing the leg work. your azur speedy, epi speedy, and pochette will sell fast on ebay. if you dont have the feedback or trust ebay, your next option is to look for a consignment store and sell direct buy out...you probably will get more than half of retail. like others said, hard to say since we dont know the condition of your bag but just know you have plenty of option to cash out.

Either negotiate or sell on your own. LV pieces have way more than 50% resale value! Even if you sold your entire lot on eBay, I'm sure you can start the auction at half but get way more