Thinking of Totally...

lizaariani59

Nov 16, 2011
Totally mm.but for me,i'll wait next year cos there's rumour that totally will come in damier ebene

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I'm 5' tall and wear the Totally PM. It seems perfect for me and I like to carry a lot of things. I recently ordered the MM thinking I would like a bigger bag, but it looked just too big on me. I sent it back unfortunately. GL

jessi2007

Aug 19, 2011
Land of corns
I'm 5'4 and I love both pm and mm size but end up with the mm and I love it. Just like the other post said it depend on what you carry. Good luck :biggrin:

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Thanks everyone! Can anyone post any pics? Is the Totally pm vs mm comparable to the neverfull pm and mm size wise?

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Totally MM.PNG

So I went in and tried on the MM and PM size, and I decided the MM was a better size for me. Does anyone think it's too big??? :smile:

TIA for your input!

Dotti105

May 9, 2011
Live in SLC; work in SJC
you would look great carrying either the PM or the MM. I'm 4'11" and use the PM. I find it works well for my needs, only you can decide how much you want to carry. FYI, the PM does not have a D ring. That's the only thing I would change about the bag.
Go with your gut and you will make the right decision for you! And ENJOY it!!!

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
thanks Misspurse and handbagaddict80! I did not buy it yet but I'm definitely thinking about going back for it. I thought the MM would be too big for my figure but once I tried it on in person, it didnt look big at all. They are all sold out online and only have a hand full of them around me, so I think I better act fast.