Thinking of Selling my Petit Noe

Getdona

Nov 4, 2019
I have this beautiful bag for less than a year. Didn’t really use this much because I’m so scared of stain and scratches on the vachetta. Lol too much vachetta I guess in this bag and I am always worried whenever I try to use it. Did any of you sold petit noe and how much should you sell it for? Thank you

78B4496D-7CF4-4248-B38E-2E05362358C0.jpeg

I have this beautiful bag for less than a year. Didn’t really use this much because I’m so scared of stain and scratches on the vachetta. Lol too much vachetta I guess in this bag and I am always worried whenever I try to use it. Did any of you sold petit noe and how much should you sell it for? Thank you

View attachment 4923192
I would not buy anything with the large vachetta for myself. I can stand the honey patina but not the dark grime looking one. That's just my opinion. It will bother me.

Reactions: Getdona and Loriad
I would not buy anything with the large vachetta for myself. I can stand the honey patina but not the dark grime looking one. That's just my opinion. It will bother me.

At first I really love looking at it but seeing pictures of a well used petit noe it made me hesitant and now I’m thinking of selling it to fund for another bag maybe an Alma BB in damier ebene or a loewe hammock bag.

I have many monogram LV's with vachetta. Many, if not most look great and almost new (some over ten years old) by using them under proper conditions-such as using it on a rainy day and making sure the vachetta des not rub on indigo jeans. That being said, if you are careful I think it is a great looking classic timeless LV that is one to keep..

Petit Noe doesn't hold value well, they sell anywhere from $500 (New model as yours) to $1,200 depends on your luck, because there are lots of old model Petit noe in the market, many buyers don't understand the difference between new model and old model, and many rather save a couple hundreds go for a well used one.

I personally love Noe, especially Noe GM.

When come to Noe, either I don't buy it new or I wouldn't sell it at new or like new condition

Last edited:
Monday at 3:18 PM

I have many monogram LV's with vachetta. Many, if not most look great and almost new (some over ten years old) by using them under proper conditions-such as using it on a rainy day and making sure the vachetta des not rub on indigo jeans. That being said, if you are careful I think it is a great looking classic timeless LV that is one to keep..

I meant to say "such as NOT using it on a rainy day.'

Oooohhh, the petite noe....
such a beautiful bag... but a nightmare to use. I have one and I have used it A LOT, so it does look a little sad... I will never part with it, since it’s one of the first Louis Vuitton gifts my husband gave me and it has emotional value to me.
I almost never use her anymore... if you can, keep her without using her and love her from afar, like a piece of art...

I have a old model vintage petite Noe and it is one of my favorite bags! So roomy, light, and comfortable. Your bag is beautiful, but I get the vachetta stress. I would spray it with protectant since there is so much of it, then use it and enjoy it! If something happens, you can get the vachetta replaced. I had some of the leather replaced on mine and it came out beautifully and was not too expensive. I didn’t do the bottom bc I knew I would mark it up and no one can see it on the older model. If you find after all it’s not for you, then sell it. I would give it a chance, it is so lovely when it gets the honey patina. Good luck ❤️❤️

I have a old model vintage petite Noe and it is one of my favorite bags! So roomy, light, and comfortable. Your bag is beautiful, but I get the vachetta stress. I would spray it with protectant since there is so much of it, then use it and enjoy it! If something happens, you can get the vachetta replaced. I had some of the leather replaced on mine and it came out beautifully and was not too expensive. I didn’t do the bottom bc I knew I would mark it up and no one can see it on the older model. If you find after all it’s not for you, then sell it. I would give it a chance, it is so lovely when it gets the honey patina. Good luck ❤❤

I just bought a Preloved petit noe and was looking to go this route. Can you provide me with the cost for the repair? I was considering leaving the bottom as well, but I guess it will depend on what costs are. Also I notice the canvas is more on the stiff side. Is your canvas slouchy or hold it’s shape?
Thanks

It cost $60/each for the side pieces of leather and d-ring and $60 for the vachetta along the top. I had bought a string and cord keeper from Etsy. The total was $180. I have used it multiple times and the bottom not matching hasn’t been an issue, I don’t even notice it. My original strap is in great condition but has a darker patina, so I am using other straps until the strap matches the bag better.

Attachments

• 6BBE2A62-9F1C-4BD6-AFCE-6D80D5FB8E46.jpeg
    6BBE2A62-9F1C-4BD6-AFCE-6D80D5FB8E46.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 092740CF-2F5B-4772-ADE1-552F2FEF6BF6.jpeg
    092740CF-2F5B-4772-ADE1-552F2FEF6BF6.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 43
Best way to find out what to sell it for is to go to reseller sites and see what the going rate is. I always list via Fashionphile these days b/c it's simple and no stress.

Life is short. If the vachetta makes you unhappy, then sell. I personally love my Noe GM. It's a bit of a flex to go ahead and carry a bag with a lot of vachetta. lol

I've had my Petit Noe since last November and it's my most used bag since then. I sprayed it with Apple Guard and haven't looked back. It's my "daily driver" and I expect it will get more wear than some of my other bags/bags with Vachetta. I love this bag so much - and while I am admittedly anal retentive about keeping my bags looking nice - I can unclench on this one. I try not to set it on the ground - thought it does happen on carpet at times.

This is definitely one of those bags where you have to let go a little due to all the vachetta. Like I said, I'm more anal about my bags than most and I've just accepted that this bag will be a little more on the "beater" side of my bags. For me, that still means treating it gently but realistically and using it daily.

I say to keep it and learn to love it!

Reactions: muggles and Loriad
Hey everyone thank you for all your advices and tips. I am happy to report that I am keeping my purse. Lol I realiZed I should just enjoy it,after all thats how it should be. The more I think about it, the more I’m leaning towards keeping it.
I will just try not to have water stains on it. Lol

I Love your bag. I’m about to buy one and my SA send me this video of a bag he’s got in stock. I don’t like how creased it is. I Have two noes both in epi and these are perfect. Will it straighten over time?

Attachments

• F5AEF400-94C1-44DD-901C-AFECA988FC47.png
    F5AEF400-94C1-44DD-901C-AFECA988FC47.png
    918.5 KB · Views: 50
  • C5619919-5B25-4BCF-8FB5-F92C5CE774CF.png
    C5619919-5B25-4BCF-8FB5-F92C5CE774CF.png
    885.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 948F5F31-50B9-45E1-870E-5E66BFFBF8CB.png
    948F5F31-50B9-45E1-870E-5E66BFFBF8CB.png
    929.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 0BFA90E7-F3E7-420A-B4B3-C5D9C0E77ECA.png
    0BFA90E7-F3E7-420A-B4B3-C5D9C0E77ECA.png
    877.4 KB · Views: 42
  • D8D71FF6-01EC-4F39-98C6-1A1D54BB5084.png
    D8D71FF6-01EC-4F39-98C6-1A1D54BB5084.png
    791.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 46301E59-A2F9-44CC-8590-E9D6E3E4D5CB.png
    46301E59-A2F9-44CC-8590-E9D6E3E4D5CB.png
    628.2 KB · Views: 41
I Love your bag. I’m about to buy one and my SA send me this video of a bag he’s got in stock. I don’t like how creased it is. I Have two noes both in epi and these are perfect. Will it straighten over time?

In my opinion I think you can adjust the coated canvas and it will straighten out especially when you already have stuff inside the bag.