Thinking of selling my new Speedy 25

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
A question for you all. I'm thinking of selling my Speedy 25 which is brand new and unused (as you know because I changed my mind and bought my new love - the Popincourt) Because I have less than 100 posts here, I can't post it in the marketplace. Are there other forums where I can sell? Thanks for any advice.

i'm sad to hear that you're selling your Speedy 25! i seriously think you should keep it - just for the fact that the Speedy is one of those staple bags and its going to be around for years and years! PLUS, i dont want you to regret selling it - 'coz i know if you'll see someone walking down the street with a bag like yours you'll go, "omg i should of kept it"

good luck!!!

loriw said:
A question for you all. I'm thinking of selling my Speedy 25 which is brand new and unused (as you know because I changed my mind and bought my new love - the Popincourt) Because I have less than 100 posts here, I can't post it in the marketplace. Are there other forums where I can sell? Thanks for any advice.

I am looking to buy a Speedy 25 (My first LV) and I CAN'T purchase one from eLuxury because I am Canadian and the only other place for me to actually buy an authentic one is Holt Renfrew in Canada and that could take MONTHS!
Could you tell me what you are selling it for, price wise I mean?
I want one but the one I am looking to bid on is on eBay #6851569164 that's where the pics of it are anyways... the chick that won that auction is now selling it.