Thinking of selling my mini luggage souris

bobee25

Jun 19, 2015
Hi there ladies
I really debating whether to sell my mini and I will loose more than half of what I paid in it . But last year i only used it 3 times and this year 1 time it's really huge on my frame as I am 155 cm tall so please help me to decide

Hi there ladies
I really debating whether to sell my mini and I will loose more than half of what I paid in it . But last year i only used it 3 times and this year 1 time it's really huge on my frame as I am 155 cm tall so please help me to decide
That’s just the way it is when you sell....unfortunately!
It’s a buyer’s world out there and most brands do not hold their value.
I recently went through the same process.....I sold all my Minis and found that I prefer Micros.
Patience is the key!
Luckily Souris is a great neutral and most ladies love it.

That’s just the way it is when you sell....unfortunately!
It’s a buyer’s world out there and most brands do not hold their value.
I recently went through the same process.....I sold all my Minis and found that I prefer Micros.
Patience is the key!
Luckily Souris is a great neutral and most ladies love it.

I sold it as it was so heavy to hold and I don't use it I hope I made the right decision

I’m sure you did, it helps if you never use it to decide to let it go.

I have a souris micro and I often think I will sell it. However it’s my favourite style of bag - it’s just the colour often gets me. It looks a little brownish or khaki at times which are not colours I wear.

Then I pair it with an all white or an all cream or a black/white outfit and it looks so classy that I decide it’s going nowhere.

It’s the only bag I have that is often on the chopping block yet I still keep it.