Thinking Of Selling My ~Brand New~ *Never Used* Non Metallic Anthracite Chloe Paddy

If you want to sell it, it has to be in WTS. I just wasn't sure if you're looking to sell it or getting opinions on if you should sell it or not.

LOL!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
If you want to sell it, it has to be in WTS. I just wasn't sure if you're looking to sell it or getting opinions on if you should sell it or not.

LOL!

Hi Swanky:nuts:
I am actually just getting opinions right now. Although I did make a separate listing in WTB earlier but havent seen it yet:blink:

ranskimmie said:
Well,
Its not something I really want to do, but under the circumstances, I really have to right now. But I will be back with more bags again one day! :smile:

Sorry to hear that it must go...but I am sure someone will be happy to give it a good home!

ranskimmie said:
Well,
Its not something I really want to do, but under the circumstances, I really have to right now. But I will be back with more bags again one day! :smile:

Your Paddy is beautiful! Sorry to hear of your troubles:worried:. I hope someone will give her a loving home soon. Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour or good attitude:amuse:.