Thinking Of Selling My ~Brand New~ *Never Used* Non Metallic Anthracite Chloe Paddy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think ladies. The $$$ is high demand for high medical bills. Would you be interrested or know anyone who would??:weird:

DSC03238.JPG
    Serenity Now likes this.
  2. Should I move this to WTB?

It's swanky!

3. Ooh:Push: Did I list this wrong? Im Sorry:shame:

4. If you want to sell it, it has to be in WTS. I just wasn't sure if you're looking to sell it or getting opinions on if you should sell it or not.

LOL!

5. Hi Swanky:nuts:
    I am actually just getting opinions right now. Although I did make a separate listing in WTB earlier but havent seen it yet:blink:

6. K!

Really? Weird, lemme go see . . .

7. It's beautiful! I am sure it would sell...but would you regret it later?

8. Well,
    Its not something I really want to do, but under the circumstances, I really have to right now. But I will be back with more bags again one day! :smile:

9. Sorry to hear that it must go...but I am sure someone will be happy to give it a good home!

10. It's so purty! It's in WTS now!

11. Your Paddy is beautiful! Sorry to hear of your troubles:worried:. I hope someone will give her a loving home soon. Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour or good attitude:amuse:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice