Thinking of selling my blanc Paddy......

Mar 16, 2006
LA
would I regret it? Thinking of getting a YSL Muse and don't want to have too many white bags. What is your opinion on YSL Muse vs Chloe Paddington Classic?

USCgerl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I LOVE my blanc paddy! It's so versatile dressy and casual, and I think it's a classic. To me the Muse is much more structured and kinda business like, if you know what I mean. It's really which style YOU like more and which fits you better! Good luck!

Mar 16, 2006
LA
You're sooo right. I'm more of a casual, slouchy bag girl, ehnce b-bags and chloe. I think I will pass on the muse. :biggrin:

Thanks for your insight!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I don't know why all the fuss about the Muse. I think that is the most boring, stuffy looking bag ever. Definitely keep the Paddington!

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
I'm in agreement. The Muse does not excite me at all. Ok, maybe the chocolate colour is nice, but just the colour, not the bag, lol. I love that kind of rich choc.

Getting back on track, hehe, I'd vote to keep the Paddy.

traceyd

Feb 4, 2006
guess im in the minority, i love the muse in white. in fact i've targeted it as my next purchase....but i don't have a white bag. only ivory...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Hmmm...I sold my black muse...so, I say keep the paddy! It is much easier and more comfortable to carry.

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
I had the Muse oversized in white. I didn't like the color of the white. It had a yellow tint in it and it just seemed off. I'm much more interested in the Paddy.