Thinking of selling my BH and getting a

I also own the BH and love it for work and interviews. Its the perfect size and shape for the office. I find the neverfull to be sort of casual....reminds me of a beach tote.

i vote no as well ... i think that the BH is roomy, but it has that extra structure that the neverfull doesn't have. both are great bags, don't get me wrong, but i think that the BH has some good qualities that the neverfull lacks. JMHO!

why are you thinking of making the switch?

Wow, everyone seems to say it keep it. I've been contemplating on selling mine too, to help fund for a galleria or tivoli.

I say sell I just see too many of the BH's around. Good luck with your decision.

I totally vote no. Structure of the BH is so much better than the neverful IMO.... I'd like the neverful, but just for casual wear, can't compete with the BH imo... again,,,,hee...

If you're sure you must have the Neverfull...then I say sell your BH. I'm in a similar situation right now. I decided to list my Trevi Pm on Ebay in order to purchase the Trevi GM. I gave it a lot of thought though and even went to the boutique to try on the GM so I'm 100% convinced. If you're sure about the Neverfull, you should go ahead and sell your BH. :yes:

Thats def a personal decision....I love the BH. Its got more structure than the neverfull but only you know if you'd use the neverfull more. I am contemplating getting the damier neverfull when its available here but I've always loved the BH. Sorry if Im not much help!!:shrugs:

like others have said before me...do not sell the BH...and wait for the the damier neverfull which I think will be release sometime early 2009. I have the BH also and I use it everyday and I'm also waiting for the damier neverfull.