Thinking of selling my BH and getting a

luvpugz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
I vote NO. I think the BH is useful and attractive. :idea: Perhaps wait for the Damier version, and get that as a alternative?

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
NYC
ack no! keep BH!! I'm actually thinking of selling my NF and get a BH. Maybe we can swap... LOL... just kidding!!

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
i vote no as well ... i think that the BH is roomy, but it has that extra structure that the neverfull doesn't have. both are great bags, don't get me wrong, but i think that the BH has some good qualities that the neverfull lacks. JMHO!

why are you thinking of making the switch?

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Wow, everyone seems to say it keep it. I've been contemplating on selling mine too, to help fund for a galleria or tivoli.

I say sell I just see too many of the BH's around. Good luck with your decision.

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
I totally vote no. Structure of the BH is so much better than the neverful IMO.... I'd like the neverful, but just for casual wear, can't compete with the BH imo... again,,,,hee...

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
If you're sure you must have the Neverfull...then I say sell your BH. I'm in a similar situation right now. I decided to list my Trevi Pm on Ebay in order to purchase the Trevi GM. I gave it a lot of thought though and even went to the boutique to try on the GM so I'm 100% convinced. If you're sure about the Neverfull, you should go ahead and sell your BH. :yes:

edrev95

May 28, 2008
Fashion Capital
Wow, everyone seems to say it keep it. I've been contemplating on selling mine too, to help fund for a galleria or tivoli.

I say sell I just see too many of the BH's around. Good luck with your decision.
I wouldn't sell the BH for a neverfull. But I'd sell the BH for a TIVOLI GM :graucho:

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
somewhere craving cupcakes
Thats def a personal decision....I love the BH. Its got more structure than the neverfull but only you know if you'd use the neverfull more. I am contemplating getting the damier neverfull when its available here but I've always loved the BH. Sorry if Im not much help!!:shrugs:

juxtapose

Sep 24, 2007
Seattle, WA
like others have said before me...do not sell the BH...and wait for the the damier neverfull which I think will be release sometime early 2009. I have the BH also and I use it everyday and I'm also waiting for the damier neverfull.