Thinking of purchasing a new bag. Can’t decide!

Which one?

• Monogram Bumbag

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • DE Neverfull MM

Votes: 81 69.8%

• Total voters

KMA83

Apr 12, 2020
I’ve been eying the bumbag for a while! However recently I purchased my first DE pieces and I’m loving the print. My other pieces are mono. I do have a mono NF in GM. I want to make one more purchase but I’m undecided and not buying both lol.

I don’t have a list of things I will carry so either would be nice to have. I know pros/cons on the NF. But any feedback on the bumbag would be nice!

Thanks

These are two different bags that serve two different purposes. In theory you could buy both but if you can only have one it depends what kind of bag you’re after. If you want a unique funky bag that not everyone has then go for the bumbag. It fits a tonne, is very stylish and can be worn a few different ways. It’s very casual and an easy grab and go versatile type of bag. However you have to like the style. I know some don’t like the fanny pack design so won’t work for them. In terms of neverfull if you want a more classic design that will be around forever then get this one. It fits a tonne as well, easy to use on the shoulder however the thin straps can hurt after a while too! What other LV bag did you purchase recently? That may help give you more opinions as well. If I was you I would get the bumbag as it’s a fun stylish design and plus you said you have been eyeing it for a while so it must of caught your eye and made you happy! Get the one that makes your heart sings because size wise they will both fit heaps. I am into unique designs and prefer not to have a bag that everyone has eg speedy, neverfull, pochette Métis etc..
I’m currently eyeing the duffle handbag atm

These are two different bags that serve two different purposes. In theory you could buy both but if you can only have one it depends what kind of bag you’re after. If you want a unique funky bag that not everyone has then go for the bumbag. It fits a tonne, is very stylish and can be worn a few different ways. It’s very casual and an easy grab and go versatile type of bag. However you have to like the style. I know some don’t like the fanny pack design so won’t work for them. In terms of neverfull if you want a more classic design that will be around forever then get this one. It fits a tonne as well, easy to use on the shoulder however the thin straps can hurt after a while too! What other LV bag did you purchase recently? That may help give you more opinions as well. If I was you I would get the bumbag as it’s a fun stylish design and plus you said you have been eyeing it for a while so it must of caught your eye and made you happy! Get the one that makes your heart sings because size wise they will both fit heaps. I am into unique designs and prefer not to have a bag that everyone has eg speedy, neverfull, pochette Métis etc..
I’m currently eyeing the duffle handbag atm

A month ago I purchased the speedy b 30 in DE. I just was like something different sounds good. I wish I could buy both but mentally I cannot process it lol.

That is what I was thinking. I have no plans on wearing it around my waist. Hopefully I can see some pictures of others to get some ideas.
I would wear it as a sling on the back and there are lots of pics of it esp celebrities wearing it that way. Maybe try searching the forum as I have seen posts on it which may help your decision. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see what you decide. Good luck

I would wear it as a sling on the back and there are lots of pics of it esp celebrities wearing it that way. Maybe try searching the forum as I have seen posts on it which may help your decision. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see what you decide. Good luck
I am excited! Thank you much!!

Reactions: Bumbles
I recently just purchased the bum bag, and even though I haven’t worn it out, I love it. It’s different yet the monogram print makes it feel classic. It won’t fit around my waist like a fanny pack, so I will wear it as either over the chest cross body style/lower on top of my hip, on my back like a backpack, or as a shoulder bag.

It does fit a lot and is sooooo comfortable to wear. Plus, it is more secure than the NF. Go for the bumbag!

I recently just purchased the bum bag, and even though I haven’t worn it out, I love it. It’s different yet the monogram print makes it feel classic. It won’t fit around my waist like a fanny pack, so I will wear it as either over the chest cross body style/lower on top of my hip, on my back like a backpack, or as a shoulder bag.

It does fit a lot and is sooooo comfortable to wear. Plus, it is more secure than the NF. Go for the bumbag!
Hiiii I got the bumbag today. Congrats on yours. Are you going to put an organizer in it? Are you afraid of your shirt color bleeding or color transfer from your shirt? I’m not wearing it around my waist either. Lol

Congrats, that’s was a super fast decision. Post some pics of it, do you love it? Is it what you expected?
I do love it!! I been eying it for about a year or so back when you had to get on a wait list. I called one of the local stores but I didn’t feel a vibe with the SA. So I went out on a limb and drove to another city to try a different store. I sure will post pictures!

I do love it!! I been eying it for about a year or so back when you had to get on a wait list. I called one of the local stores but I didn’t feel a vibe with the SA. So I went out on a limb and drove to another city to try a different store. I sure will post pictures!
Thanks fantastic! I’m so happy for you

Reactions: KMA83
My SA and I have been texting this week about the bumbag. Please post some pictures! I think I'm going to go for it, I have nothing like it in my collection and feel it would be a great grab and go. Will not wear around my waist, instead hope the cross body style looks good on me :smile: