thinking of...Marc by Marc Jacobs (?)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey guys, I was considering this bag:

[​IMG]

as an all-purpose tote around. I'm looking for something inexpensive (under $400) and medium-to-large-sized (not TOO large) to haul my daily junk to work and perform various other errands with me. I'm not really interested in Coach, though, unless it's an amazing bag. I really liked alot of the Marc bags I've seen online but I haven't seen them in real life anywhere. So if anybody has this bag (someone said they did in another thread I think?) or has a really cute tote bag like this, or has a really cute bag with the characteristics I mentioned, can you post some pics of it?

2. Its cute, how much is that one?

3. cute, casual bag :smile:

4. It's cute, but I swear someone on the forum had purchased it a while back in white, and it really wasn't what they expected. Then again, it is very possible that I am just crazy and the post/discussion never happened :weird: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice