Thinking of getting my second Bal..what should I get?

Hey Sarah,

I went to the consignment shop today... I think you should definitely check out the bags in person before you decide. I thought the Chocolate (it's actually 09 Charbon) was a little dry. The beige Weekender (I think it's Praline - but I didn't check) also looks a little faded. And I'm not a fan of covered hardware, so the black Work is out for me.

She had a nice Cognac City, though, with good leather ;)

Hey Sarah,

I went to the consignment shop today... I think you should definitely check out the bags in person before you decide. I thought the Chocolate (it's actually 09 Charbon) was a little dry. The beige Weekender (I think it's Praline - but I didn't check) also looks a little faded. And I'm not a fan of covered hardware, so the black Work is out for me.

She had a nice Cognac City, though, with good leather ;)

Hiya Mich!

Whoa! Are you local? Aww bless you got to see those babies IRL! Yeah I was planning to drop by when work schedule eases up...don't know when that would be though haha!

Oh damn! I don't like the Cognac :s I'll go check them out when time permits, if it's really that bad, I'll have to give them a miss and look for other resellers then... :shucks::sad:

Thanks though for checking them out and letting me know! :biggrin:

I would also suggest the Chocolate although I think the Giant Covered Work would have a longer handle? The Weekender is really huge, I use mine when I travel but although I have used it quite often, the handle still seems too small to fit over my shoulder.

I agree Lae! The Weekender is probably as big like the LV Speedy 40? :thinking: