thinking of getting a single, what do you think of this color?

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I know the large single is popular, but I have plenty of medium to large bags already and I really like the crossbody look of the smaller single. I was thinking of getting the bordeaux color from Saks Fifth Avenue.

I tend to be a particular color person, but lately it seems like I've been in a color mood. Other than 1 black MBMJ (the Hillier hobo), I've bought a check Burberry, a navy and a bilberry Longchamp in the last year or so. Before that, I owned mainly black/brown-type purses.

What do you think of this color for the single? http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1270172663046

Too bad I'm going to have to wait until a F&F sale or when I get a giftcard. It's a bit pricey for me right now, even though it's priced well for a MJ!

Thanks for the opinions and this is my first post on the MJ forum, even though I've been stalking religiously since November when I was contemplating and then bought my first MbMJ :P!

I have yet to see it, but I just wanted to chime in that Saks is having their F&F on April 20th, if I'm not mistaken for 25% off. ;)

If you love the patent, go for it - - it's a great rich color. For a more classic and versatile bag, I'd go for the "regular" leather single - - patent seems quite limiting to me....(JMO) But if you just want a really fun and smashing and more evening type of bag, go for the bordeaux!