Thinking of getting a bag charm...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to be getting a new Delightful and while I'm at the boutique I really would like to get a bag charm as well. The ones I am thinking of is either the Insolence or the Puzzle charm. Anyone have any of these charms and love them? Would love some inspiration pictures! :smile:

2. Hi! I got a new Speedy B yesterday and chose the Puzzle charm to go with it. I find it subtle enough, but it does make a stylish addition to all my LV bags. I own the Delightful too, and think it will be very nice to combine it with the Puzzle. If you would like to see a pic of those 2, let me know and I'll make one for you.x

Attached Files:

3. Thank you so much! I love the Puzzle charm and it looks so pretty on your new Speedy B! Congrats! If it's not a bother I would love to see a shot of it on your Delightful!

4. Here you go!! :biggrin: didn't try it out myself, so happy to do it!

Attached Files:

5. Puzzle charm on my Noe...

Attached Files:

6. Oh thank you for taking the time to do this! So beautiful! I am so excited to go to the boutique and see it for myself in person!!

7. Oh wow thank you so much! Your Noe is beautiful and the puzzle charm is perfect on her! I haven't seemed to notice many people with this charm and seeing it on your bag makes me want it even more!

8. Haha! It's really no trouble at all! Thanks for the compliment on my Noe, so sweet! I've had her since last January and try to get her a nice patina. I also haven't seen the Puzzle that often. Usually I see the Tapage and Insolence quite often. That's why I think I made the right choice (and so will you). To finish I will take the liberty to show you this great item on the rest of my LV collection (Speedy mono and Alma Vernis in Amarante). I hope this helps you.x

Attached Files:

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398362658.384588.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398362703.907646.jpg
    I have it in both colors and absolutely love it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398362783.970290.jpg

10. Gorgeous on your pink Alma! I was looking at the pink insolence too but then I saw the Puzzle...

11. thank you! the puzzle is also very pretty!!!

12. Thanks ;)

13. So pretty. I haven't got any charms yet. Trying hard to convince myself that it is worth it.

14. You have such a beautiful collection! You've been a great help to me! :smile: