Thinking of carrying a little canvas tote this summer.

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I love my LP Dylan Zip Tote sometihng fierce but it's not really summery. And I don't like sweating on the leather!

So I might buy a cute little canvas tote and chuck my wallet and cell in there. It seems summerier. :smile:

Anyone else doing this?

I carry a canvas tote EVERY summer! One's a Marc Jacobs green canvas and leather and the other is a coated canvas Gucci. Both are pretty old but still in great condition. I hate perspiration issues during the warm weather. This year I also bought an Orla Kiely summer bag. The only leather one going with me this summer is my new Asos (PSI lookalike). The light colour is right, the price was right, let's hope the leather wasn't a big mistake!

I realized the swamp that calls itself my city is not the place to carry leather (much) during the summer. I have a striped RM MAM in canvas with leather trim that is my main bag for the season.

YAY so glad I am not alone. I found a cute on on Etsy that the seller can have to me tomorrow before I take off for a couple days, so I am buying it :smile:

I have several cute canvas totes I love for days I dont want to "mind" my purse :P. I really want a straw tote for summer, but the ones i like are all $100 or more...eh I wont get THAT much use out of it

The Ivory Steve Madden Nantucket tote has been my go to summer bag for 2 years and I just got the Etienne Aigner shoulder bag for a little bit more color.

images-2.jpg
100_7199.jpg

I'm using a few canvas and straw bags atm since our summers seem to last 9 months out of the year! ;)

I love using my green Clava coated canvas tote right now. It's so summery.

I'm eyeing a cute JCrew canvas tote too. Love the days when I can throw my bag around wherever.