Thinking of buying the Trevi PM for my mommy!

Ooooo Claire! When did you get one!? I can't remember reading your thread about it!! :shrugs:

Well in that case I am a little more relieved considering that I want my mom to not just think its an expensive bag! If its comfy and light she might well use it more often! :smile:

I got it in Paris mid September, it's really a great bag (I can't say that enough lol)

I think the Trevi is the PERFECT mom bag! Not saying by any means that it looks "old" just that I can truly see a mom appreciating the style, shape of it.
Just don't tell her how much it cost, so that she can enjoy it without worry? :sweatdrop:

You're an awesome daughter for wanting to gift your mom with such a superb present!

What a sweet,sweet daughter you are!!!

I'm sure she will absolutly love it, and I think its the perfect day bag, I want one myself. I love how it has the shoulder strap, and Im sure your mum will too!!

Let us know how it goes. She is going to feel absolutly spoilt! What a wonderful surprise. :heart:

I was actually comtemplating on the larger one as my mom carries a few things in it...but from the last time I saw it in the store, I did remember thinking the large one doesn't look as nice as the smaller one?!

I think this bag ooozes class, as this shape is more suited for the 'older' woman IMO, but I am thinking.....I could borrow it sometime...?! :graucho:

I agree too.. Its more suited for mature ladies.. I say go for the smaller 1. Thats more beautiful IMO.. She's gonna LVoe it im sure.. The only SHOUT u hear is of JOY!!:woohoo:

Aww thanks everyone! :nuts:

Anyway, the Trevi PM is finally here! It is the perfect size (I think!?! :confused1:) I SO CAN'T WAIT till Monday! She might slap me :Push: rather than shout! :roflmfao:

You are right Claire the extra strap is very comfy! Needless to say I did try it on at home lastnight! :P

Ooops soz Claire didn't know you asked me a question as I thought no one is writing on this thread no more! :rolleyes: Spangle just told me that you asked me something on here! :yes:

Yes my mom loves the bag! I was so worried she was going to get me to take it back! She did say, stop wasting your money! But that was it!! Not much in comparision to what I imagined it to be!!! :graucho: