Thinking of buying my girl the Gold solid heart charm bracelet.

ilovebex

Jan 25, 2009
I think for v-day I will get my Girlfriend the tiffany gold heart charm bracelet. I really love her and I know she wants it really bad. We have been dating for about a year and half. Is 1900 too much to be spending? I will be using my bonus from work to buy this wonderful gift for her. Do you think she would like something else?

Last edited:
1. If you can afford it and think the price is fair, then it's not too much to be spending on a designer piece.

2. You said she wants this charm bracelet "really bad" so if that's what she wants and that's what you can afford, I can't imagine why you'd get her something else.

that sounds like such a nice gift! for a well made gold piece, i think it is worth it price-wise, and you already know that she wants it. i'm sure she will treasure it.

I like the idea of a surprise, personally.... take her out to a nice dinner and then take a romantic walk around town.... kiss her & slip it over her wrist!

You can surprise her, it can always be returned and she can pick out another item if it's not her favorite. However, you already said she wanted it, so it's a moot point.

You can surprise her and take her with you. You could always buy it in advance and take her to the store. Set it up with a SA to have it wrapped up and given to her when they hand her a catalogue or something.

Personally I hate surprises. I always like to know what I'm getting well in advance. Surprises are always disappointing somehow.