Thinking of buying my first Chanel bag!

Mandy Candy

<3 love my Chi's <3
Jun 25, 2009
hey guys! This is my first post in the Chanel forum..! I am thinking about buying my first chanel bag in a few weeks and I have been having a hard time finding prices for current bags online. I think that because it is my first Chanel bag i should buy it new, at a boutique, and not pre-owned or on ebay. I would like to spend less then $2,000 (usd) and i love the quilted look, and also the wallet/purse with the long chain and the chanel logo on the front. Does anyone have any suggestions of a bag in my price range? Bag name and price, or any photos, info or opinions you may have would be greatly appreciated!! TIA!

thank you for your advice! I have been looking through there are there are A LOT of lines in there that im pretty sure they dont carry anymore, and a lot of the photos do not have prices.. since im new to chanel its kinda difficult to sort through it all.. i would just go into the chanel boutique in neimans and look around but the SA's there are not very nice and i was hoping to go in there with a little more direction on what i wanted... i wish they had prices on the chanel website!!