Thinking of buying a MAB, but nervous...sell me on RM please!

I just ordered my first RM bag!!! A dark gray MAM from Endless, the same one Sandc has!
I have a feeling it is going to be to small and I am going to want a MAB instead but it was the last one and I love that dark gray sooo much!

Oh, and I have been looking at black MABs on a lot of sites but all I keep seeing is the black MAB with the blue zipper. Does anyone know where I can find one without the blue zipper. I am not a fan. TIA!!

I just ordered my first RM bag!!! A dark gray MAM from Endless, the same one Sandc has!
I have a feeling it is going to be to small and I am going to want a MAB instead but it was the last one and I love that dark gray sooo much!

Oh, and I have been looking at black MABs on a lot of sites but all I keep seeing is the black MAB with the blue zipper. Does anyone know where I can find one without the blue zipper. I am not a fan. TIA!!

Congrats! I love love love mine. Everytime I look at it, I want to smile. Endless is great and you will probably have the bag tomorrow. I looked at mine again last night and it is really a good size. It seems deep to me and can hold a lot more than what the measurements make it sound like it can hold. I hope it works for you.

As of right now, Endless has one dark gray MAB (not the mini!) left. But not sure if it will be missing the strap or not... But with free shipping and free returns, it's risk free!

http://tinyurl.com/24rw7as

There are plenty of regular black MABs at most websites (not the one with blue trim). Endless, Zappos Couture, Luna Boston.

The MAM is actually quite roomy and not "mini" at all, so you might find it to be a big enough bag.

Last edited:
As of right now, Endless has one dark gray MAB (not the mini!) left. But not sure if it will be missing the strap or not... But with free shipping and free returns, it's risk free!

http://tinyurl.com/24rw7as

There are plenty of regular black MABs at most websites (not the one with blue trim). Endless, Zappos Couture, Luna Boston.

The MAM is actually quite roomy and not "mini" at all, so you might find it to be a big enough bag.

Thanks so much for this! That bag wasn't available last night! I just finished ordering it and both bags will be delivered tomorrow so I can compare them! Yay!!!! Sooo excited! This is 50% more than I have ever paid for a bag but if they are as awesome as you all say, I know I will be pleased and the dark gray is a great neutral that I can carry for a long time! :yahoo:

Sorry Hiswifetheirmom, I mentioned the other sites having black MABs, but most of the ones at those sites do have the blue zipper track. Sorry about that!
Hope you like your dark gray MAB. Mine came today, and I love it. I posted pics in the Fall 2010 loot thread and the MAB lovers thread just now.

Sorry Hiswifetheirmom, I mentioned the other sites having black MABs, but most of the ones at those sites do have the blue zipper track. Sorry about that!
Hope you like your dark gray MAB. Mine came today, and I love it. I posted pics in the Fall 2010 loot thread and the MAB lovers thread just now.

It's ok :biggrin: The one you purchased is really pretty. I just don't feel the blue zipper goes with most of the clothing I wear. But it is a gorgeous bag. I can't wait for my bags to come today!!! And I'm curious to see which size works better for me, MAB or MAM!

Well, my bags came today. I love the dark gray leather and the gunmental hardware! But, I don't know how you ladies pull off the MAB's size so well!! I tried to, I modeled it for 30 minutes but I just felt that it looked silly on me. Maybe it is because the dark gray leather is quite smooshy and the bag looked longer than most of yours. The only pro I could see to me keeping the MAB was that it would make a great carry-on for my NY trip next year but I know I just couldn't carry it around as an everyday bag.

So, I decided the MAM was a better size. Then I bought one of the sample-sale-light gray bags from a fellow TPFer on Bonanzle for an awesome price! I am returning the dark gray bags. While I love the color sooo much, I couldn't pass up the price on the Bonanzle bag. Especially since I have my eye on a new peacoat from J.Crew....now I have more money to put towards it ;)

I have never thought so hard or so long about which bag to get! In the end, my practical side won. Can't wait to show you guys when it arrives!