thinking of a black alexa!?

wondering if we can see a reveal sooooon as i guess lots of ladies (including me) are drooling over for it, especially so in love with the colour because it's versatile and worry free from getting dirty easily and the combination of snake-skin-look makes our hearts sing ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I was going to get OS black lamb - however now I know the black/black subtle leopard coming later, I think I shall wait.... Though I would love to see the reveal & read review about black lamb!!

I got the regular black lamb last week and I LOVE it :love:!
However, I won't be able to show pics for a little while as we still have some major disc/backup all-sorts fault and I have promised my husband not to go near the disc (he is traveling this week again, but hopefully all fixed next weekend). Somehow he could not understand the urgency of taking pics of a handbag, Mulberry or not!
The only thing I was not sure about, and this is more an Alexa thing than this particular model is that the shoulder strap feels rather thin.
Otherwise I think the bag is absolutely beautiful with its contrasting, slightly sparkly details. I also must say that at least my bag looks a whole lot better than the photos of the bags at Mulberry.com. I highly recommend it! But then again, I have not seen the black on black that is due out later and I am still very drawn to the ink Alexa... I have been bitten by the Alexa bug!

Wow, Flossie! Will we get to see pics? Bet it's stunning!
Originally I thought I wanted the OS black but when I tried them on, the regular looked a much better fit for me.

Oh.....I just keep thinking of 'lambing live' ........ they were so cute! .....and little humble the little black lambie that kate humble helped deliver!

Last edited: