Thinking about the Ticket

Ooooh, can anyone please post a modeling pic of the hip + how tall are you? Thanks bunches! :smile:

ABITOBLING......... Here's a picture of my Sister In Law modeling the "HIP" Balenciaga......she also bought one in Sorbet. It looks like the same bag in this same thread in post #66 by TM Mitch.....that one is a Raisin NM LE..............but the Outremer I just posted was bought at Saks Fifth Avenue..........so, are they the same bag? BTW......My SIL is about 5'5" tall!

Attachments

• DSC05704.JPG
    DSC05704.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC05707.jpg
    DSC05707.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 232
BALENCIAGA, "HIP" BAG IN OUTREMER..........BOUGHT AT SAKS FIFTH AVENUE

attachment.php

BALENCIAGA, "HIP" BAG IN OUTREMER BOUGHT AT SAKS FIFTH AVE. AND MODELED BY MY SISTER IN LAW. SHE LIKED THE BAG SO MUCH, THAT SHE BOUGHT ONE IN SORBET TOO:woohoo:

attachment.php

Last edited:
stbartschic> a tip for you > the strap on the Hip is longer than the one on the ticket. :smile:

Yes it is. Quite a bit longer. I have both and am about 5'5" and the Ticket hits me just below the top of my hip bone, while the Hip hits more at the bottom of my hip, top of my thigh. I think there is about a 4 or 5" difference in where they sit on me.

Yes it is. Quite a bit longer. I have both and am about 5'5" and the Ticket hits me just below the top of my hip bone, while the Hip hits more at the bottom of my hip, top of my thigh. I think there is about a 4 or 5" difference in where they sit on me.

I got my sang ticket today!! :yahoo: the leather's a bit stiff though. has yours broken in? do you feel any difference?

Ooooh, can anyone please post a modeling pic of the hip + how tall are you? Thanks bunches! :smile:

Thank you tilli46! The bag is beautiful and looks GREAT on you!! I definitely want a hip now, and it may be my one and only "giant" H bag! Thanks again!! :smile: Should start calling around, but I'm getting worn out by all this bag chasing! :biggrin:

ABITOBLING......... I'm so glad you like the modeling shot.........but it isn't me in the picture......It's my Sister in Law. Today, I hope to be taking a picuture of the Sorbet Hip that she also bought. I'm more of a City Girl:nuts:

ABITOBLING......... I'm so glad you like the modeling shot.........but it isn't me in the picture......It's my Sister in Law. Today, I hope to be taking a picuture of the Sorbet Hip that she also bought. I'm more of a City Girl:nuts:

I'm a recent convert to the City, but now I have 4, lol! :smile: But I want 1 hip for wearing out dancing! (I think the ticket is too small for me).