Thinking about something metallic (gold)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ever since I got this bag

[​IMG]

I am craving for more Metallic gold. I need something bigger in gold. I am thinking of a large Carly (Bronze) or the large Sig Stripe Shoulder bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would love last year's Sig Stripe in Gold.. Did they make it in a Shoulder Tote? The one that is open (Dogleash clip) and 1 Strap.

Which one? Any other suggestions? I have to sell some bags that I don't use for my new purchases so I can't make any rash decisions, LOL!

2. I vote for the Carly. :rochard:

3. CARLY! So pretty. The new Sig Stripe is too similar to the bag you already have IMHO.

4. I like the Carly

5. absolutely the carly.

6. I like all of them! I have a white sig duffle bag with gold metallic accents...maybe another option? Otherwise... I prefer the carly from your two choices and your first pic of the bag you already own...love that bag! Do you have a style number for it? Thanks much!

Attached Files:

7. cute that looks like last years shoulder tote but no, they didnt make last years in gold. what about the hamptons carryall in gold? (in my avatar) i just got one, i LOVE it!