Thinking about selling off a few bags....

I would sell all of them except for the turqoise ergo. I have a tote that I use as my diaper bag, I'm surprised the Large Carly can fit that much. I guess I'm a bad Coach mommy, I put dirty diapers, food, you name it in there. I don't really care for regular diaper bags, they all seem to fall apart on me.

I would sell all of them except for the turqoise ergo. I have a tote that I use as my diaper bag, I'm surprised the Large Carly can fit that much. I guess I'm a bad Coach mommy, I put dirty diapers, food, you name it in there. I don't really care for regular diaper bags, they all seem to fall apart on me.

I have some little baggies to put the dirty ones in. Just in case!!! I put food in mine, but it's all packaged.. or in baggies

OMG I can SO relate. Over the last month I've sold over a half dozen bags and some accessories, with more going on the block soon. The number of bags I had, I wouldn't be able to use one more than two weeks a year, in order to use them all!:wtf:

If you have a brown bag, keep the turquoise ergo (I have the vachetta and turquoise, definite keepers). I'd vote to keep the signature stripe denim tote, but if you don't like the open top you won't ever be happy with it.

It's hard to let them go, but I know that they deserve more use than I can give them and I make sure they go to good homes. ;)

They're not bargains if you don't use them -- my new mantra and I've stuck to it for a few weeks now! :lol:

OK, Magenta Bleecker is going back..

But Lately I have been thinking I have WAY too many bags... I have bought so many bags this year and I don't get to use them all the time because I am a SAHM and I have the kids with me most of the time.... I think I want to sell some and maybe buy one that I LOVE, and is just for me.

I will admit I have a problem with buying things on sale too.. I didn't pay full price for any of them.. haha

here are the ones on the chopping block.. I have bags in multiples so most of these I have another in another color.. lol

DSCN2660.jpg

Either the Turquoise or the Vintage ergos ... not both..

Citron Legacy Shoulder... I have a Whiskey one that is much more practical color wise.. I do really love the citron color, but I can live without it.

Denim Sig Tote... I don't like the open top on this bag.. I have been using my Carly with the kids and I like it better actually..

Khaki/Black Ali.... I know, I just bought it!!!!! But I don't REALLY need it!! Plus I love my white Ali better...

What do you think? Which ergo should go? Would you be able to part with these beauties?

OK, Magenta Bleecker is going back..

But Lately I have been thinking I have WAY too many bags... I have bought so many bags this year and I don't get to use them all the time because I am a SAHM and I have the kids with me most of the time.... I think I want to sell some and maybe buy one that I LOVE, and is just for me.

I will admit I have a problem with buying things on sale too.. I didn't pay full price for any of them.. haha

here are the ones on the chopping block.. I have bags in multiples so most of these I have another in another color.. lol

DSCN2660.jpg

Either the Turquoise or the Vintage ergos ... not both..

Citron Legacy Shoulder... I have a Whiskey one that is much more practical color wise.. I do really love the citron color, but I can live without it.

Denim Sig Tote... I don't like the open top on this bag.. I have been using my Carly with the kids and I like it better actually..

Khaki/Black Ali.... I know, I just bought it!!!!! But I don't REALLY need it!! Plus I love my white Ali better...

What do you think? Which ergo should go? Would you be able to part with these beauties?

Between the Ergo's I would sell the Vintage and keep the turquoise---love! I agree w/ the others you want to sell buuuuutttt:
Keep Natural and white Ali's!!! I'm dying for one.....:sad:

My vote is to keep the turquoise ergo--that's a rare bag and it holds a LOT, which is great for when you're running around with your kids, and things don't get lost in the bottom of the bag since it's not real deep.

I'd say keep one leather and one sig Ali--that would be versatile enough and different--and sell the rest if you think you can get some money back on eBay. You might want to wait awhile, though, because there seem to be a lot of legacy bags for sale right now (big surprise, right?)!

I would sell the citron shoulder bag and the vintage ergo.

And you really don't have that many bags, I'm not exactly sure of the exact count, but I have 30 to 40 bags right now.

And you really don't have that many bags, I'm not exactly sure of the exact count, but I have 30 to 40 bags right now.

:wtf: LOL!

I'd keep the turquoise ergo for sure! Sell the rest! The citron I'm kind of iffy on but if you're not in love with it then it should go too!

I would sell the citron shoulder bag and the vintage ergo.

WOW!:nuts: You have a lot of bags!!! I just feel I have too many for my lifestyle I guess... I don't go many places at this point in my life.. and I think I am feeling guilty for buying so many things for myself. I bought all these bags this year, LOL

I would keep the turquoise ergo becuase its so beautiful and sell all the others.

With the money buy one new bag in the spring collection that u love... but u have to love it lol...

If your not using the bags or they are not practical for u there really isnt any point to have them... evolve into something u love :smile: