Thinking about selling my blue silverado~~

1. I think im ready to let her go...:amuse: Its a little sad, but someones gonna be really happy to give her a new home:love:
    She is a Beauty:heart: and so unique !!!

silverado_2.jpg silverado_1.jpg
  2. I think that might be the same bag that I almost bought on sale last night! Is it from this year?

3. oh really? its a really beautiful bag, isnt' it?:yes: no, its not from this year, as you can see, its a much softer color:love: !!

4. So many fakes on eBay right now, im afraid ppl will go for the fakes for much lower prices!!!!!
    Should i give a go, see if i can sell it for a good price, or rather i just keep it?!

5. If you aren't carrying it, list it!

6. hmm...i dont carry it that much, i'm slowly changing my obsession to b-bags.

7. Oh that is so pretty. But I agree if you aren't using it, list it.

8. haha~thanks!!!im still debating if i should list it on eBay or not...:shocked: seems hard somehow.

9. blue I relisted mine for the 2nd time on eBay for $600 (WAY under retail) and it still hasn't sold. I have the receipt and the bag is perfect so I don't understand it. I don't think resale is good for this style right now...it might be worth hanging onto if you don't want to take a loss or if you aren't sure you want to sell.

10. Thanks for filling me in blue! Unfortunately I'm really short on cash right now, sighs, and if anything I am holding out for the new mini Paddy with black lock (TDF!). I'm sorry to hear you're letting this beauty go though, may I ask why so soon?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice