Thinking about purchasing a bag from the Azur line.

ejnunn

Jan 23, 2007
Hello!

All of my LV's and accessories are in the Mono print, so I am thinking about switching it up for the Spring and purchasing something from the Azur line. The thing is, I really don't know which one I want. Since I will probably only wear it during the Spring/Summer months, I'm looking for a cute summer bag that I can travel with too. Something I can fit my iPad and all my other junk in. I've been to the LV store and I looked at the Artsy, Speedy, Totally and Neverfull. Well that just confused me more.

What is your favorite Azur bag that you also use for traveling?

bargainshop75

Oct 11, 2011
I love my Azur Galliera PM, holds a lot of stuff! I like my Neverfull too for lighter loads, but the material isn't lined and as nicely structured as the Galliera.

BTW - many of us are using the Azur for Winter now too (not just Spring/Summer). The cream/gray is really pretty for winter & snow :smile:

nayspurses

O.G.
May 31, 2010
I have the azur GM Neverfull that I travel with and holds up really well. I wear it all year round, however since I bought my second Neverfull in ebene I use that one more.

I have the same dilemma:
-artsy: m'y Sa said the strap is not Confy At all
-galliera: too classy for me thinking about the plate also
-totally: don t Like it not fan of the shape
-neverfull : afraid That the straps are not strong enough
Well i m still confused !!

AshTx.1

Nov 16, 2011
I have the speedy 25 in azur. I am not so sure about it being a good travel bag, but for me, it is perfect to hold the essentials and the print is beautiful.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I have the totally pm in azur and absolutely adore it! Galliera is fab too...the only reason I did not get it (instead of totally) was I already own the Galliera mono.

kirbymax

LV Happy
Apr 20, 2010
GA
My only azur piece is the Hampstead which I really enjoyed this summer. I probably would not travel with it though because of the vachetta corners. For traveling maybe NF as I don't like the totally much.