Thinking about my perfect summer bag

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
So, I have my Mono Speedy 30 and the Trevi PM and now feel it is time to think about my summer bag which I am planning on buying in several weeks. It is going to be my weekend bag. I am trying to choose between:

~Speedy 30 in Azur
~Mono Eva Clutch ( I only like Eva in Mono)
~Neverfull MM in Azur

I really like the Azur Speedy, but not sure if I want another handheld bag this time, I also like the Eva Clutch very much, but think that it might be too small for my needs, even though eventually I am planning on getting her. Neferfull - not sure about this one, I feel that it is too simple, but do like the fact that it is a shoulder bag and that it will hold a lot.

Which one would you suggest?

I vote for the Azur NF. I love Azur for spring/summer and the NF is really a great tote. I prefer shoulder bags to handheld and I happen to love my Damier Ebene NF MM>

Neverfull MM in Azur! I love Azur for spring/summer, and you already have a mono speedy, so I say go with the Neverfull. I have one and I LOVE mine!

They are all great choices, personally I would get the eva, I myself am getting it in azur for the summer, I do not like to lug around a huge bag or anything handheld in the summer, just a few essentials! Not a fan of the neverfull, but the speedy 30 is a great bag, good size, divine in azur!

I say speedy,
i just bought one and should have it this weekend and i can't wait...
But i do love the speedy and have a long shoulder strap for them...for when i have the kiddos with me...

I got the azur speedy 30 for the summer also -- I have an ebene 25 and the 30 seems a bit large for my needs but i figure i might use the space. I also got a strap for it and it is very comfortable. Of course, that is my choice for you since I have it:smile: