Thinking about getting the Trevi - GM OR PM?

paije

May 20, 2008
I can't decide which size would be right, I'm about 5'8, Sz 8 Australian, I'm not exactly sure what that is in US sizing...2 or 4 maybe?

I just want it as a shoulder bag, don't need huge, but don't want something too small... for me this is something different as I don't have anything Damier at all...and I love the design...does anyone have some comparison shots, modelling shots of their Trevi to show?

TIA!

Hi there! Another Aussie! *waves* I got the Trevi in the PM size because the GM version is HUGE (and a lot heavier) - I generally use mine as a shoulder bag too because I'm not too fond of handheld bags. I'm an Australia size 6 and I think proportionwise - it was the best choice for me - the GM size would definatley overwhelm my figure! Size 6 and 8 aren't too different, so I suggest getting the PM size.

Let us know what you decide!

I have the PM but I'm short. If I were taller I'd have gotten the GM. The PM is deceiving in what it can hold. It seems as it would hold a lot but it's kind of small inside...I'm not sure how much the GM holds.

I would suggest the PM. I'm 5'8" and a US size 6. I found the GM HUGE! It felt like an overnight bag to me (although a great looking one!) but not really useable for day to day use. The opening is perhaps a little bit smaller than ideal, but still easy to access everything.

attachment.php

Trevi on arm.jpg

I'm 5'5 and a US size 0-2, and I love how the GM look on me, so I will get that "soon" lol.

The PM just looks a little small to me..and i'm not even a big bag person so iono.

Did you get the galliera in GM? If you did than go for PM. If you did not, go for GM.

Seriously I think the PM is such a perfect size and may also be suitable for your size (you are tall and slender). Having said that, I am short 5'2 lol.