Thinking about getting a necklace

athomephoto

Go Stillers!!!
Jan 1, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been thinking about getting a necklace and I just got my bonus today. The necklace I want is no longer on the site and I've never seen jewelry at my outlet in Washington, PA. Does anyone know how much this was full retail? I might have to buy it on the bay. I'm also considering the current heart necklace but it's not a locket...

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-HEART-SCRIPT-LOCKET-LEATHER-CORD-16-L-NECKLACE_W0QQitemZ200311307463QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item200311307463&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1326|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Sorry for posting the listing, it wouldn't let me just post a pic.

My1stCoach

Jul 11, 2008
Seoul
I just wanted to mention that I bought the DAPHNE GLASS STATION NECKLACE; Gold plated brass with glass snap head detail; 44 (L). Price: $178. Style No: 94235 in September when I was visiting my in-laws in Austin. I wore the necklace once in Austin, twice in Canada and then I returned to my husband in Korea. I do not wear perfume, use and sort of hair products of any chemical products as I am breastfeeding and have sensitive skin. I also did not sweat excessively and gently wiped my necklace down and stored it in the non-tarnish pouch it came with. After only 3 wearings in the space of 2 weeks, most of the gold plating was worn off! I was so shocked and upset! I immediately called COACH customer service who waived the repair fee and told me to return it. I mailed it to COACH and they sent me a voucher for the necklace. Their service was excellent, but the quality of the necklace was very disappointing. I don't know if this is a common experience but I would keep it in mind when you make your purchase. I hope it works out well for you, because I love their necklaces and really, REALLY want a new one, but don't want to risk it living overseas. The insured mail back to COACH is expensive! Good luck!