thinking about getting a mini belt bag

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
It would be my first gucci purchase. I already have a few LVs and a few Coaches. I think the mini belt bag would be cute on me (worn from behind or off to the side). What do you guys think? I'm 23, do you think it's a good fit? I'm also fairly petite and I want something that isn't just a handbag. I've looked at a few messengers and they're either too small or not big enough to make it useful, for say school. The belt bag would just be unique, I think :smile:. Too bad you can't find any at the outlets right now, so I'll probably have to go retail. ^_^;;

My DH's cousin and her friend (early 20s) just bought this belt bag a couple weeks ago from the Cabazon outlet. I know when we called, there were plenty in stock and the cost was $279. They LOVE this belt bag - it made me wish I had gotten one.

Attachments

• belt bag $279.jpg
    belt bag $279.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 118
I have 2 mini belt bags and I love them.. But keep in mind, they are tiny. I can carry cards, money, phone, lipstick and a small camera in it. My friend got the same belt bag above that flipchick has shown and it's a little roomier. Maybe you can call the outlets to see if they have any beltbags left and have them send it to you.

i got my belt bag! i ended up getting the bigger size and in the classic red/green strap. i liked the new pink one they had but the gold flap was too shiny for my taste even though the strap was really pretty. i definitely like gucci right now, and i'm tempted to get the d-gold medium hobo. but am on a student budget so must resist for now.

thanks girls for all the advice and such!

i got her at neiman's for regular price ($455), b/c none of the outlets had the two pocket belt bag for sale and i really wanted the classic color. although you'll probably want to go to gucci if you want a belt bag in another color.

hope that helps :smile:

My DH's cousin and her friend (early 20s) just bought this belt bag a couple weeks ago from the Cabazon outlet. I know when we called, there were plenty in stock and the cost was $279. They LOVE this belt bag - it made me wish I had gotten one.

Today I saw a guy wearing this belt bag, walking hand in hand next to his gf or wife... It looked awkward on him, I mean a guy wearing that belt bag?? :wtf: But hey, if he wants to rock it, then by all means... go for it! :okay:

I think it looks awesome on guys..but then again I guess it depends on the guy too ;) I was thinking about going and getting a regular size too, hollyyih, how much does it fit? will it fit a wallet and a passport and some other little things?

yes i fit a wallet (small but certainly not tiny), a pretty big older camera, keys, cellphone, mp3 player, lipgloss and that's about it, but i could definitely stuff it more. :smile: