Thinking about buying a pochette..

caitatonic

Sep 2, 2013
I'm in the Nashville area for a couple more days and this is the one time of the year that I'm anywhere closer than a 7 hour drive from a Louis Vuitton store. I have a Speedy B 35 and was considering buying a damier ebene pochette and using the strap from my Speedy B to make it crossbody when I want to travel lighter. Does anyone have a picture of the inside of their pochette showing how much it can carry? I was wanting it for my zippy compact wallet, phone, keys, and a couple other misc small items. Is it as practical as I image it being with me having access to a longer strap?

I'll have to take some pics of mine loaded up later. It's super practical for carrying smaller items. Better than my Eva or my cosmetic pouch. And it can double as a cosmetic pouch inside your bigger bags. The size is great for that!. You'll like it I think!

I think the Speedy B strap is too wide to be matched with the pochette - aesthetically not that pleasing IMO. The pochette however can definitely fit everything you have mentioned.

the speedy sptrap is wide for the pochette, I use the eva sometimes
put the bag is very cute. if you get the nm you can fit sometihing like:
iphone, zcp, car keys, cles, couple make up items, mirror

I'm in the Nashville area for a couple more days and this is the one time of the year that I'm anywhere closer than a 7 hour drive from a Louis Vuitton store. I have a Speedy B 35 and was considering buying a damier ebene pochette and using the strap from my Speedy B to make it crossbody when I want to travel lighter. Does anyone have a picture of the inside of their pochette showing how much it can carry? I was wanting it for my zippy compact wallet, phone, keys, and a couple other misc small items. Is it as practical as I image it being with me having access to a longer strap?

I know it's wide a bit, but I used my Speedy B DE strap with my Mono Pochette and was working very well! I will find a picture in a minute.

The strap is a bit wide IMO, but you can get those chain straps on ebay. That's what I did. I think the pochette will definitely fit what you'd like to carry. When I first got my delightful and was carrying that all the time, I thought I had lost the need for my pochette. But shopping , it's the best. It's the perfect size I think

I just wanted to weigh in and say, while my first instinct was that the Speedy B strap would be too wide for the pochette, after seeing the picture I think it looks great. Overall, I know majority of women I've heard talk about their pochette on YouTube and here on tpf, all love it tremendously. Why don't you go into the store and look at the different sizes? Pick the size that works best for your items, and then enjoy with your Speedy B strap!

I hope this helps, it really is an awesome piece :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 397
Contents: iPhone (case, using phone to snap pic for you) Prada compact wallet, Prada 6 Keycase, and 2 lipsticks. The chain attached to it is a gold chain from eBay (seller ReBirthday) and there is still room left if you needed to add a mirror or lipgloss, etc...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 379
I love my Pochette and it does fit a ton of things inside. I have the extender ring for when I want to use the shorter strap that comes with the bag and then I wound up receiving the thin (non-adjustable) long strap for Christmas 2 years ago. It fits the Pochette perfectly and looks wonderful cross body. You may want to think about using that strap instead :smile:

I love my pochette and would not mind the speedy strap as you would use it for running errands. In the evenings you could use her small short shoulder strap and will have a lot of use, promise .... Go and grap her, she is lovely.