Thinking about attaching New Monogram Bandouliere to Classic Speedy 35

ddchicago85

Mar 14, 2016
I have a practically brand new speedy 35 in monogram that I sort of regret purchasing. I should have spent the extra money and got the speedy 35 bandouliere but at the time I didn't want to spend the additional money. I leaned by lesson pretty quick that the bag is useless for me without a strap as I don't like carrying it by the handles only (but talked myself into being able to adjust to it).

Fast forward to now, I have 3 of the newer colored monogram bandoulieres in pink, blue and red with the monogram and I just thought to myself, why not try and loop the strap diagonally on each side of the speedy 35 handles.

I know this topic is posted a lot on here but I didn't see any opinions as of recently. I did see on YouTube some people attaching the b's to their older speedys without the B rings. If I don't stuff the bag to heavy, is it worth doing it? Thanks for sharing if anyone has some recent experience.

Reactions: Namwan-

KimTX

Mar 19, 2013
I use a strap on my Speedy 30. If it distorts over time, I really don't care. I won't use it without the strap, so it's worth nothing to me sitting on a shelf. I can't sell either b/c I got the 30 before I realized why keeping a bag clean on the inside is a good idea-resale value!

ddchicago85

Mar 14, 2016
Perfect thank you all, I just needed a little added reassurance. Anything can happen of course but I rather use it with the strap then sell it or let it sit around.

Reactions: jillyfish108

Speedyqueen73

Jan 10, 2017
Did you all buy the proper bandouliere strap or use a different one i.e. From an eva clutch for instance?