Thinking about an exchange - opinions appreciated!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I bought a Leopard & Monogram silk scarf late last month (you can see it here in my video reveal):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoNCAGc0Bo

I think the scarf is beautiful and classic, but I have yet to wear it - mostly because it is freezing out and it is a very lightweight scarf, and so I got to thinking about how much actual use I'd get out of this scarf...

So, I am thinking about exchanging it for something I know I would get a lot more use out of - namely another LV purse! :smile:

I already have a Damier Speedy 30 and an Azur Galliera PM, and if I exchanged my scarf and for a little over $400 additional, I could get the Monogram Speedy 35. I don't have any LV bags in Monogram, and it is a lovely timeless bag...

Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Would you keep the scarf or exchange it?
    I know it's like apples and oranges, but I don't have too long before my 30 day exchange period is up and I would love to hear what you think!

Thank you so much!!!!:thinking:

2. Go for the speedy! I love the 35 size (not on my petite self) but if you can rock it, it's a great look!

3. I am 5'7 and a half, so I can def rock the 35!
    That scarf is so delicate and I am pretty good at detroying delicate things!lol:P

4. Since you don't think you'll be using the scarf, definitely exchange and get the Speedy!!

5. i vote for the bag.

6. I also vote for the speedy 35 :biggrin:

7. I say keep the scarf..it is soo chic and leopard is ALWAYS in! Such a great way to accessorize!

8. I also vote to exchange for the speedy.

9. If you haven't used the scarf yet, I'd exchange it for the mono speedy 35 which you know you'd probably start using right away! You can always pick up another scarf at another time, when you know you might be using it a lot. Good luck! If you get your speedy be sure to do a reveal!

10. Thank you all for your opinions!!

I have an important upcoming meeting, and I bought a new black suit and tried on the scarf to see how it would look and for the life of me, I could not get it to work! I do think it's a lovely scarf, but I sorta find it limiting as it is a little on the dressy side - I am not one to tie a scarf to my bag (plus this style is too long for that anyway), so yeah, I think I will exchange it tomorrow!

I would definitely get more use out of the bag!

Thanks everyone!!!! :smile:

11. The scarf would probably only be worn on limited occasions, but a Speedy can be carried every day forever! My vote is for the Speedy!

12. Get the bag!!!!

13. I say exchange the scarf, but don't get another Speedy.

14. Glad to hear you decided on a bag!

Can't wait to see pics!

15. I would get a speedy. I have the 35 and it one of my favorites!