Thinking about a Wapity

angelcross2

Mar 16, 2006
So I have been looking for something to hold a bunch of credit cards. I don't really want a new wallet, I love my LV wallet and to be honest don't want to spend another $600 on a wallet because I am also going to buy a Cabas Mezzo(I think, haven't quite decided) and would also like an agenda. I started looking and thought, hmmm that Wapity looks like it might work and I might also be able to throw my cell phone in it too. What do you girls/guys think? Does anyone use it for credit cards?

Get the wapity!:wlae: I use it for cards, money and a juicy tubes lip gloss. It's great when you don't want to carry your handbag for a quick outing.It also hangs nicely on the wrist, freeing up your hands for shopping:happydance:

I want a Wapity too...but I hesitate because the only one I like is the white one. And the white zipper makes me nervous because inevitably it'll turn grey, I think.

i just got myself one! :love: it's great - i can even squeeze in my cerises cles with keys attached, my phone and some money with proper organisation. Go for it! :yes:

I just ordered it(the wapity)!!! I prefer the mono canvas so that is what I ordered. I ordered the Wapity and a small agenda. My excuse is that I am starting college again and I just "need" the agenda and a bigger purse for books, lol. I am going to go buy a Cabas Mezzo in the next few weeks and would love to order it online because there is no tax and on $1000 in WA it is 9% sales tax so it would save me a bit. I just want to try it on to make sure that it "fits" me and my needs. I have also thought about the Babylone so I am going to see which is the best fit for me. I say that I will try them out and then order it from eluxury but I am so instant gratification so I don't know if I will be able to try it on, fall in love with it, and then walk away!!! Now I can't wait to get my new things!!!!