Thinking about a Courier...still popular? what do you think?

DANIELI

GIA & BOB
Nov 30, 2007
I already have the 2007 City GGH black and now am finding myself constantly looking at the Courier, pre-loved on The Real Deal, don't see many for sale and just wondering if they are popular, I don't think I have ever seen one IRL out and about. I am wanting the magenta for a great pop of color.
Thanks y'all!

I just got one in outremer - really love the size and versatility - I can wear it crossbody and when it is not full it does not look too big or odd - the smooshy leather caressing the body feels great.

I say go for it - and give it a chance once you get it.

I got one recently and I love it - it is big but I love how I can put in it heaps of stuff for work and it all fits in nicely. But it also looks great with the bare minimum in it too. I have a PT but I like the crossbody of the courier much better.

Every time someone mentions the Courier style I have to throw my two cents in: love it!!!

I only have one, but it's my most-used Bbag. I have turned it into a computer/work tote. I can easily fit my huge laptop, power cord, camera, files, etc. in the Courier and it isn't even close to full. I carry it every day, and despite the weight of all my equipment - not to mention throwing in and out of the car so much - it looks like new. Better, even, as the leather has worn in. Super slouchy!!

And, I can use it as an everyday bag. I love the look of an almost-empty Courier. It slouches beautifully, and really hugs you whether worn cross-body or over the shoulder.

I am only abouty 5'2" so I understand how someone might be scared away by the size of the Courier, but I think it is worth a try. There are a lot of Courier fans out there, so you should have no problem with resale if you decide that the style isn't for you.

Every time someone mentions the Courier style I have to throw my two cents in: love it!!!

I only have one, but it's my most-used Bbag. I have turned it into a computer/work tote. I can easily fit my huge laptop, power cord, camera, files, etc. in the Courier and it isn't even close to full. I carry it every day, and despite the weight of all my equipment - not to mention throwing in and out of the car so much - it looks like new. Better, even, as the leather has worn in. Super slouchy!!

And, I can use it as an everyday bag. I love the look of an almost-empty Courier. It slouches beautifully, and really hugs you whether worn cross-body or over the shoulder.

I am only abouty 5'2" so I understand how someone might be scared away by the size of the Courier, but I think it is worth a try. There are a lot of Courier fans out there, so you should have no problem with resale if you decide that the style isn't for you.

What about extra courier? Is it too big?