Think your job is tough?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Think again.

My palms were sweating watching this one. Glad the "tricky part" is all the way on top. :wtf:

2. I'm not afraid of heights- but this is scary. And no netting. omg.

3. I feel sick now. :sick:

4. The Sears Tower aka Wilis Tower is beautiful! Luv the video thats for posting!

This individual has a really tough and scary job climbing the building like spiderman no fear at all!

I used to work in the Sears Tower going up the elevator would make me dizzy.

Also, once I got off the elevator my equilibrium would be off balance for the entire day!

It was very tough working on the 103rd floor glad it was a short project.

5. I don't have an unhealthy fear of heights, but this was a little uneasy to watch. When the guy was standing at the top and had both hands off the ladder/tower to set up the clip, I really felt uneasy!

6. I think I'm going to throw up

7. I meant to say: Luv the video thanxs for posting!:smile: The human Spiderman should be his name!

8. I can't even believe they said OSHA allows free climbing because stopping to reclip your safety line makes the job slower. Are you freaking kidding me?! I think I'd rather do the job more slowly and come back alive than fall off of a 1700 foot building.

On the flip side that is how far underground my DH works. :biggrin:

9. no. thank. you.

10. i think they are really gifted to do job like this....i think my legs won't work at that height....

11. Ok, I stopped watching at 1:47 :faint:

12. :nogood: OMG. I didn't listen to the sound but does it say how much these people get paid and if they get a bonus for climbing all the way up there?

13. I'm not afraid of heights but watching that made me feel a little uneasy. That is crazy.

14. That's crazy. I dont even like to go up the elevators!

15. Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!