Think Positive

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
I was reading some treads on TPF about ebay. This one struck a cord.
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/thank-you-ladies-351829.html#post7800456
:idea:It made me notice that us ebayers/ TPFers need to see some positive Threads about how stuff goes right. Why dwell on the bad when there are good people (and good handbags) out there. I thought I would make a thread so we can share some good experiences we've had on ebay. (I know I know this is a tad hokie)

Here is mine:
Last month I had over 100 "branded" Items for sale. All of my customers paid within 24 hours of auctions end. They ALL left pos. Feedback when there item arrived. I feel great I've got 100% pos. FB and 4.9/5 Stars. Nothing like a month of smooth selling to make a gal happy. :yahoo:

Thank you for starting this thread lulu3955. I agree. Long overdue.

I have also been doing well on buying and selling. Wonderful new and repeat buyers. I do admit it's a buyers market. Meeting lots of wonderful buyers & sellers. Lot's of communication and lots of laughs.
I am still cautious on my transactions but still buying and selling.

Thanks again for starting this thread lulu3955.

^ nice to hear some pos stories, i sold a bag the other day and the buyer paid before i could send an invoice, i love it when that happens

Lovely to hear some nice positive stories!
I had a buyer email me after 5 weeks after buying a bag to say how much she was loving using it.
It was such a sweet and lovely thing to do. xx

What a nice idea! I'm happy to hear some success stories! I've been buying and selling for almost 9 years and I do have to say I have "met" some very wonderful people on ebay over the years. Things have gotten frustrating recently, so it's nice to remember that there are good people out there.