Think Pink!

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Ever since I sold my Balenciaga magenta day I have been wanting another pink bag. Bought and returned several and had given up. That is until I saw this...

DSCN1399.jpg

I LOVE LOVE it! :nuts: I don't normally love bags but this little lady is phenom! I bought it from Renato at Miu Miu BH and he was kind enough to send it to me in Sacramento.

I should blame Lasmico since I bought her Ribes Charm and enabled my deep attraction to this bag. :smile:

DSCN1401.jpg

And here's a family shot of my miu miu girls...

DSCN1398.jpg

Wow - Gorgeous!!! I love the colors!! Do you prefer the Ribes or Peonia? I am trying to choose between the two. Beautiful collection grietje! I will drool on it for a second... :drool::heart::drool:

Melove,

Both colors are fabulous. The Ribes is perfect for this time of year--warm and deep and rich. It looks splendid with darker colors and thicker clothes. It looks great with jeans and a white tee. But I don't expect to use it much this spring. That's where Ms. Peonia steps in. She'll carry me through September. I think she'll be terrific with white and dresses.

But if I had to pick one, I'd pick Ribes. The purple is just a bit more classic.

I'm just feeling really fortunate to have two of these beauties.

grietje - thank you for the advice and for posting these beautiful pics! I am thinking you're right about Ribes. I have 4 Balenciaga bags in Amethyste so i'm not sure more Pink is going to help me... maybe I will have to sell some Amethyste to get that Peonia!!

:drool: OMG--that pink is so gorgeous! CONGRATS!

I've been in love with that style since I first saw it in a magazine last year. I wish Miu Miu was easier to come by--we don't have it here anymore, and no boutiques, either. :crybaby:I'm so jealous!