Think it's too dressy to bring LV to park/zoo?

Take your LV wherever you wanna take it girl. :biggrin:

And to answer your question in my opinion, I do NOT think taking your Neverfull to the zoo is too dressy at all.

Today I brought my mono Neverfull MM to the park/zoo with my 2 kids. I didn't see anyone w/ LVs, just Jansport backpacks and some fanny packs, I feel kinda' odd to bring my LV neverfull. I got a few stares from women. Do you think it's too dressy to carry LV bags to the park/zoo?

No...
The only time I don't carry a nice bag is when hubby and I go hiking or something.
As long as it's a casual bag...ie I think the mirror lockit might not be right for the park...but otherwise I say GO FOR IT. Let them stare if they want.

I have taken mine almost everywhere too and sometimes I feel a little odd. My son was in a baseball tournament and I went all weekend in the spring and brought my LV - it's my everyday purse and I just didn't feel like changing bags so I didn't. I did get a few looks but it's what I carry!

I bring my LV's almost everywhere I go, I feel weird without one. I usually use my pouchette florentine or my backpack to the zoo or amusement parks. The neverfull is a great casual bag to have.