think im going through a phase...

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
for the last yr the only coach i have bought is slgs. (a wallet and wristlets). infact i have bought one bag in the last yr: Longchamp lepliage and that is it.

i just feel like ive had so many qc issues w the last coahc bags i bought i can spend that kinda $ right now.

anyone else go through phases like this?

I have not purchased a Coach bag since the Maggie Ckled Leather and that was 2 PCE's ago...

I just have to many bags and no interest in new one's right now..

I bought my daughter a poppy tartan for christmas but I haven't bought myself a bag since the grey crock audrey.. IDK its kinda hard buying a bag then seeing it on sale 30 days later in an outlet.. not to mention the fact I was bummed at first when i didn't get pce and got a letter from coach explaining it.. i called and she said I don't outlet shop just full price stores so maybe I should outlet shop more.. UM ok so im just using the bags I have for now.

Waiting on a bag I just won off ebay. Needed a bigger brown bag. Other than that I have mostly bought wristlets and clutches. I need a purple bag, then I'm done with bags for awhile. I only have 8 and a purple one will round out my collection. Also I don't FP shop only ebay, outlet and bonanza.

I never buy FP either, and haven't had any QC issues myself. I'm still loving Coach! But I can definitely see where you're coming from, because I've seen it happen to others.

i havent bought Coach bags since 2007, but i still buy SLG, they are very cute and not many brands make them so cute, LV does - but waaay more $$$. i recently bought a black patent skinny mini from outlet, i love it.

but the bags will have to wait, i am trying to stop spending $ on bags anyway, i have to get over this addiction

I actually feel kind of bored with it all right now. I've been back and forth between Coach and Kors for a few months now. I guess it's kind of good because I feel like my collection is complete now, and I still have 2 bags I need to get into rotation soon (2 Kors).

Coach hasn't done anything to interest me in a few months now. I remember getting so excited about all the reveals, but I haven't been excited for a very long time. Sophia and the Madison shoulder bag have been the "it" bags for such a long time now, and neither one is my thing.

I'm still hoping that the new Kristins and Julias coming out in December might cause me to perk up a bit. It feels weird not having been into it for a while now. I'm really happy to have picked up my Croc bone Maggie and Kristin at the outlet back in Sept. because I love those.

It's funny because I remember when all the Fall/Winter threads started up such a long time ago, so many things looked promising, but once I saw them IRL I was so disappointed. In many cases it was the sheer size of the bags that disappointed me - too big. I hope the upcoming Spring/Summer line is more of interest - and that the bags are smaller.

i went through a phase in the summer, found nothing of interest. but once the fall came around, that all changed. it varies from season to season, you're not supposed to like everything coach comes out with. you'll find something that catches your eye sooner or later

Well I need to be in a phase. My husband just told me how much I have spend since last May when I started collecting. But I don't count that one because it was a gift from him. lol then again they are all pretty much gifts from him.

But really, it's ok if you are going through this phase just go with it. Have fun with the stuff you have already! Especially if you are not happy with quality. Don't buy or it will bother you more than not buying!!

I am in a cooling off period too. I have more bags than I'm using and don't "need" anything else.

There isn't much out there right now that is tempting. If I stay out of the stores it's a good idea.

I think I am going through a "phase" too... The only bags that I am really liking right now are mff bags and I am selling all of my fp bags and keeping only 4 bags total. At one time I was up to 15! I feel like I need to get over this addiction! Purge myself of all things coach... At least for a while :smile: