Think I stumbled upon a Hermes Birkin 35...Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. I'd say congratulations.. For the amount you paid its like getting a lottery.. Nice classic color and size as well.. Just enjoy it and wear it in a good health :heart::heart::heart: But I would find out if I were you hahahaha so I can brag about it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If I were you, I would try to have it spa'ed by Hermes. If it Fakt, it will be gone, but if its real, you will have spent your Money on authentification AND care/refurbishment
Not sure how much authentication services cost but wouldn’t spa treatment cost more? Plus why run the risk of having the bag taken away by Hermes if they deem it a fake? It looks to be in excellent shape and in no need of refurbishment. Real or not, at $4 it’s a great buy in a nice useful size in a great neutral color.

Reactions: pjhm
Not sure how much authentication services cost but wouldn’t spa treatment cost more? Plus why run the risk of having the bag taken away by Hermes if they deem it a fake? It looks to be in excellent shape and in no need of refurbishment. Real or not, at $4 it’s a great buy in a nice useful size in a great neutral color.
If the bag is fake, it should be destroyed. Why would you want to keep and use a fake bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.