Think I stumbled upon a Hermes Birkin 35...Now What?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, this is my first post here and I hope you all can help. While out shopping at a thrift store the other day I came across a Hermes bag and knowing the brand and coveting it for years immediately grabbed it. However I'm now how sure how to authenticate it. I've watched tons of videos and read blogs and it ticks those boxes. My research says its a 2008 Tolgo Gold with Silver hardware. I'm not sure if I should try an authentication service online. I live in a state that doesn't really have a place I could take it. It's a bit overwhelming every time I look at it and I'm not sure what to do next.

2. We have an authentication thread here but it's not for purchased bags. bababebi.com is the gold standard for authentication of Hermès, and on her website you will find a list of the exact photos she needs in order to do this for you. This would 100% be my recommended next step.

lulilu, foxyqt, Mali_ and 6 others like this.
  3. Try http://bababebi.com/. A true expert.

foxyqt and AngelLily03 like this.
  4. How much did you pay for it? Can we see pics?

5. I’m a bit embarrassed about how much I paid for it. Especially if it turns out to be real.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  6. Soooo how much did you pay for it? :smile:

7. $4

8. I hope it's real!!!

br3wx and AngelLily03 like this.
  9. I would not spend the money to have it authenticated.

10. Thanks for telling us, and that is hysterical, good for you--real or not!

Mali_ and AndyMor like this.
  11. Don't be embarrassed! if it is real, you hit the jackpot!!

juneping, tlamdang08 and pjhm like this.
  12. Congrats. Now I know I need to label the boxes for my heir so that she won't sell my bags for 25 cents each. ;)

13. Real or not, higher ROI than any lottery ticket I’ve ever purchased. Enjoy the bag!

14. How fun! I hope it turns out to be real!

Mali_ likes this.
  15. Following this because I'm dying to know!

br3wx, ladyd14, nikka007 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice