Think I received the wrong strap for my BOX

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Isn't the box strap supposed to be a little longer? I received my Grenat box from BAL NYC about 2 weeks ago and just went to use it. The strap seem REALLY Short!:sad: Does this look right?

* I sold my Cornflower box so I can't compare.

me greant.JPG
  2. It's hard to tell not knowing how tall you are...but the box strap is suppose to be 27" long.

Your new bag is gorgeous :drool: congrats!

3. It looks right. and gorgeous too I might add

4. I had one..it looks right to me..beautiful bag, congrats!!

5. I am getting a Box for the first time and I like the way it hangs on you, Z&J! And the color... Hmmmm, this is making me want to go fro some red-toned Bbags!

6. When I first received my box I thought the same thing. I had to measure it and compare it to my city strap before I believed that I had received the correct one. Congrats on your box! I love the style and color!!

7. Thanks everyone. I feel better now that I received the correct strap

8. Ditto here. I did the same thing. It was definitely longer than my City strap, but not 27". So I don't think that all boxes come with exactly a 27" strap, but they should definitely be longer than the City's strap.